Telegram is a great way to bring group of people together. It provides a way for families, colleagues, coworkers, friends and communities to form mobile group and stay in contact. Below you will find instructions on how to create a Telegram Group, how to set Group Admins, setup who can share messages and more.
Creating a Telegram Group
- Open your Telegram application on Mobile
- Click on “pencil” icon at the bottom of the page, this will open up a list of actions
- Please press “New group”
- Select from the list contact displayed, the friends you would like to add to this group
- The following screen will give options to set Group attributes.
- You may “set avatar” of the group, which is optional
- please enter a name for your Group under “Group Name”
- You may also set a “Group Desc”, which is optional
- You may also select your group to be public or private.
- Please note that only the owner can add or remove members or change the group name or avatar
- The creator of the group is the owner of the group.